Is a queer with a wedding ring a threat to you like an uzi would be?
Heres one for you. I declare to ban assault weapons for being "Pro-life".
I think it's funny how queers should be able to get married but I should lose my right to own a gun.
Here's one for you. I declare to own any gun of my choosing based on "PRO-CHOICE".
crack is whack
Is a queer with a wedding ring a threat to you like an uzi would be?
Heres one for you. I declare to ban assault weapons for being "Pro-life".
Has anyone chased you with a "assault rifle"?
crack is whack
Has a gay chased you for any reason?
No, they havent. But some of the articles this whole thread was started on show they are very, very dangerous and 2 kids are dead.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is a queer with a wedding ring a threat to you like an uzi would be?
Heres one for you. I declare to ban assault weapons for being "Pro-life".
</div></div>
According to the Bible a queer is much more of a threat because I fear the judgement of God against a nation that will call a wicked sin good as being much more dangerous than 1 million people with Uzis.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
LOL.
How many kids have been shot with other guns, or stabbed with knives? So do we take away all guns and knives?
crack is whack
If youre not gay then why worry about what other people do? God will judge, not you or I. Gays will be gay regardless.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Suffer greatly?
And you are comparing apples and oranges. Things like cars are a necessity, a assault weapon isnt. </div></div>
Yes, suffer greatly. Since you are a great historian you will know that the 1st step in controlling the population by a tyrannical government is disarming them. Do the Nazis ring a bell? Or the Soviets? How about Communist China? What was one of the 1st things each did? Disarm the population.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL.
How many kids have been shot with other guns, or stabbed with knives? So do we take away all guns and knives? </div></div>
I never said that, but some weapons are obviously more dangerous than others. This guy in this last article pumped about 30 bullets through his door at a child.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If youre not gay then why worry about what other people do? God will judge, not you or I. Gays will be gay regardless. </div></div>
Because if you read the Bible you know that God also brings judgement on nation who work against His Word and not only allow but encourage disobedience to Him. The government stands responsible to uphold the Word and Laws of God.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Bookmarks